Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology and women's health. Natera™ aims to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier, more targeted interventions that help lead to longer, healthier lives.
The oncology portfolio includes Signatera™, a personalized, tumor-informed assay optimized to detect circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) for molecular residual disease (MRD) assessment and recurrence monitoring for patients previously diagnosed with cancer.
When to use Signatera?
- Use Signatera ctDNA testing after surgery to evaluate the need for adjuvant chemotherapy and avoid unnecessary treatment.
- Use Signatera to detect recurrence earlier, while it may still be resectable, and also to reduce false positives.
- Use Signatera during immunotherapy treatment to help evaluate treatment response.
Identify risk of severe genetic conditions helping families and treating physicians prepare early intervention thus improving outcomes.
Panorama: Next-Generation NIPT (Non-Invasive Prenatal Test)
Panorama is a blood-based genetic, prenatal screening test for pregnant women analyzing common chromosomal conditions affecting their baby's health. Panorama can be performed as early as 9 weeks of pregnancy.
The only SNP-based NIPT delivering more insights with high accuracy: Panorama is:
- Validated in the largest prospective NIPT study ever
- The only NIPT that distinguishes the pregnant person's DNA from baby's DNA
- Based on the approach that creates unique and clinically validated capabilities
Panorama is based on SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) evaluation— the 1% of human DNA that makes one person different from the another.
Horizon: a comprehensive, actionable carrier screening. Horizon helps couples determine the risk of passing on serious genetic conditions to their child. It can be performed either during preconception (ideally) or during pregnancy.